Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Some Preliminary Work on a ModuleModule Design

ModuleModule CV and gate/trigger translator


This is just a quick post to show what I have been doing with regard to the ModuleModule design I mentioned in my last blog post. More info will unfold over the next weeks but this is just to let several Muffwigglers know that I am progressing their ideas (albeit a bit slowly). These are just a first draft and the design will change. The idea is that there will be a common design that supports either Buchla/Euro or Buchla/Serge; the only difference being the connectors used. It's difficult fitting all I want in the smaller ModuleModule format - perhaps the trim pots will come out and I'll add scale switches as per the CVGT1 - your feedback would be valuable!


CV2 - a sister module for the CVGT1


This is another idea I've been mulling over which will complement the CVGT1 and is intended for non-pitch critical CVs and for audio level translation. Again it's just a preliminary idea and feedback is welcomed.



10 comments:

  1. I would wish to invite my other friends to the current web site, as you have got done an excellent job I will have to say...keep it up guys...Thanks for the knowledge. I appreciate every and each point of your article. Very nice info.on line conveyancing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm writing to make you know of the useful discovery my friend's girl encountered visiting your webblog.rent a yacht in maimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many fans of your plays in all over the world i am one of them. Your comedy style i like it so much. i am finding you Google and then shared you to my friends through.airport car service sandy hook ct

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still learning from you, but I am trying to achieve my goals. I certainly enjoy reading all that is posted on your blog. Keeps the information coming.in wall speaker wire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvelous so that you can complaisance your site as it is usually pleasurable exactly what I’ve searching for along with delirious so that you can commencing organise your trespasss. We're searching once so that you can heterogeneous rms titanic activity by means of an individual.cheap vintage clothing uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, very nice gifts above. These days people don't have time to go around the shop to buy a gift. I have a solution for that.house cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dysentery is an infection that attacks the intestine that causes diarrhea accompanied by blood or mucus.room display software

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article.Fairfield county limo service

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful for too many people that are searching for this topic.Reservation software

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this,like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is great blog.Ryanair

    ReplyDelete